Prynce P talks about the past, present and the future…
In 2016, after releasing the biggest Hip-Hop compilation out of Dallas featuring Hip-Hop legends like Paul Wall, Lil Flip, Spice 1 and more, P decided to get back to the drawing board and work on 3 more singles before retiring the microphone.
His first single was released on 06/14/18 entitled “The Triple D Cypher” which also made history in his city as he featured 14 of the hottest rappers out of D-Town. The Triple D Cypher went on to hit every Dallas radio station and it landed a placement to be in a movie called, “Dig Deep.”
After the success of his first single, he went back to the studio to start to work on his 2nd release which he dedicated to Mother Earth. He named it “My Apology” as he featured one of his favorite rappers, K-Rino. This single was released on (Earth Day) as the video to this project was recently voted in to be in a film festival in Arizona. His goal was to create awareness about all the problems that we are currently facing with pollution, trash in the oceans and over all, human greed that is causing pain to our planet. He is currently working with the state to adopt a highway so he and his team can clean up.
After his 2nd single was released, he quickly went back to work on his last and final track which he named, “Reloaded.” Since this was his last single, he knew that it had to be special so he hand-picked some of his favorite Dallas rappers to collaborate with him. Besides himself, he featured: Flexinfab, Flower Child, DQ Hampton, Eclipse Darkness, Motian, GSpook, Tony Ballard Jr. and IQ Muzic. He also chose Cloak Beats & Billy Syn at The Valley of the Kings Studio to produce this project for him. This unique song was released on his birthday (7/31) and within the first week of its release, it has already been streamed over 19,000 just on Spotify alone! Furthermore, the song has been on 3 radio stations along with being featured on 8 magazines.
Prynce P spent 17 years going in and out of the recording studio. His music has been downloaded over 3.4 million times. He has collaborated with Platinum and Grammy musicians and has been featured on 56 magazines. Below are some of his highlights from his music career…
- In 2006, Prynce P recorded a song for Chuck Norris and his fighting show, “The World Combat League.”
- In 2012, Prynce P along with Kou and Motian, recorded a song entitled “Star Crossed” which was downloaded over 997,930 in less than 8 months.
- In 2012, Prynce P collaborated with Grammy rapper, Bizzy Bone of Bone Thugs N Harmony as their song “On Fire” hit 8 radio stations.
- In 2012, Prynce P received an award from Amnesty International for his contribution to humanity.
- In 2013, Prynce P released his single “My Paradise” which was featured on Chanel 33.
- In 2013, Prynce P received an award from Congress Woman Johnson and The House of Representatives for his single “My Paradise.”
- In 2013, Prynce P’s single “My Gift N Curse” beat out 10,000 submissions and had his track play on 9 The Beat.
- In 2014, Pohectic Life Records and The Valley of the Kings Studio recorded a song with Houston legend, Paul Wall entitled “And Things Will Never Be the Same…” which hit over 9 radio stations in less than 2 weeks. This single also won one of the hottest singles released by an independent label on 97.9 The Beat, making him the first artist out of DFW to have ever earned two wins.
- Pohectic Life Records released their long awaited album entitled “14” on 10/14/16 which features 34 musicians. As of today, this is the biggest compilation hip hop album out of Dallas, TX, history.
- In 2017, Prynce P was on the cover of Javanan Magazine (Biggest Persian magazine) in the world. Issue #1352, December of 2017.
- In 2018, Prynce P released the biggest cypher out of Dallas, TX featuring 14 of the hottest rappers from his city.
- In 2019, Prynce P’s “My Apology” music video was picked to be featured in a film festival in Arizona.
#Tunein OCT 23 Between 7 and 8 pm Pst
Courtesy of Prynce P